The cord they advertised would work with my printer completely ruined my $200 printer.Then they refused to give me a refund unless I paid the shipping and sent the cord back to them.

The costumer service reps just kept repeating the same thing.

I explained how unfair it is that I should have to be inconvenienced any further or have to pay more shipping on a cord that ruined my printer but they once again continued to repeat the same thing; After numerous attempt to speak with the supervisor, she was no more help then the reps themselves.Do not use them!!

Had an Experience with Prontocharger?

Comments

Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Gearbest - Stay away Gearbest "The site looks at first very good. The prices are very attractive and the first order usual done very quick. The problem starts after the order is placed. My review..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more La Crosse Technology - Alarm Clock W88723 does not works ! La Crosse Technology "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0XThojwTM W88723 with HOUR digital sticks missed. The MINUTES are OK, but some hour sticks are turned of. I did buy it in 2017 May in wall mart Orlando Florida..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more