I made a purchase 3 weeks ago for my laptop adapter.until today I have not received my order.

The first time I called, which was a week after I placed my order, they told me my item was out of stock. Thus when I asked why I was not notified of this manner, the costumer service representative simply said that she will fix it and she will ship my order the next day because she is certain that it will be in stocks. I believed her because there's no way for me to check such statement. After 2 days of business, I went back to check my order and there was no updates.

I called again and that's when I was notified that my order has not shipped. It is as if these people did not go through proper training. Anyways, after I was finished with them, I received an email from a representative named Vanessa G. who said that she is sorry for the inconvenience and she will refund me some money for the handling and the shipping.

I am still waiting on my money. The worse case is that, I cannot get the hold of the manager as he/she is never near the phone, and never calls back its costumer. This is a frustrating experience and from now on, I will only trust websites that have been certified and does not mistreat its costumers the way these people do.

This makes me wonder sometimes if they ever understood the marketing business here.The goal is to keep costumer coming through good service and quality product.

Had an Experience with Prontocharger?

Comments

I am dealing with almost the same situation with ProntoCharger.com.I ordered a charger for a Mac laptop.I received the charger in a timely manner and it work fine for a little over a year.This charger carries a 3 year warranty.Now that it has stopped charging i have contacted Pronto Charger about a replacement sense it is still under warranty.No one from Pronto Charger will call me or email me about their claimed warranty on this product.I have called left messages and emailed them.Even scanned my receipt,order,ect.and emailed this information to Pronto, proving that it is still under their warranty but can not get any response from Pronto.Next step is to report Pronto to BBB and see if this gets their attention.DO NOT ORDER ANY ITEMS FROM THIS COMPANY,PLEASE!!!!!